Gynecological issues are often ignored and downplayed though it significantly affects quality of life. Left untreated, some can lead to more serious illnesses. Usually there are simple, effective remedies readily available.
Being a female Gynaecologist, Doctor Seema is sympathetic to the needs of women and she makes it easier for female patients to communicate their concerns.
Summary of conditions are managed by Dr Seema and her Team.
- abnormal pap smears
- contraception methods
- menstrual problems
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- pelvic pain
- complex dysplasia
- fertility issues
- pre-pregnancy counselling
- continuing care after you have had your baby
- early pregnancy complications such as ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage
Also provide specialist procedural and surgical gynaecologist services:
- laparoscopic surgery
- minimally invasive surgery for heavy periods
- gynaecological oncology
- risk reduction surgery
- utero-vaginal prolapse